Tip of the Week (15) for January 10 - 16, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of the Week (15) for January 10 - 16, 2016

Each and every week I spend many hours updating the How-To Articles in the How-To section of devestechnet.com. Usually, it is to add more information due to the experiences of the many enthusiasts out there. This week, I am proud to announce the completion of a very long journey. This article took 2 years to complete because to complete the article, we had to manufacture our own HEI system from scratch, bench test and create several solutions for the Heater System, and really coax some very hard to get information out of a few of the guru's we have behind the scenes concerning our Gauges. As always, nothing is done half-fast here at devestechnet so I appreciate your patience. We even had to put together a test 235 engine to make sure we got it right. Many new How-To articles have already resulted with more to come.

I am referring to the article here:

http://devestechnet.com/Home/Native12VUpgrade

Going Native is a philosophy in itself. There just isn't any need to produce 12 volts of power, then reduce that power by 50% by creating Heat. Those of you who get that, should really enjoy the completion of this article. The truth is, the articles are never complete. As I get new information, I add it right away. Nothing here is about Deve, rather the thousands of folks out there who contribute information. Thanks for your emails, phone calls, posts, and encouragement!
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com
Working...
X