Tip of the Week (28) for April 10 - 16, 1026

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of the Week (28) for April 10 - 16, 1026

Blast Cabinets and Vacs are the best thing ever. There just isn't anything that gets all the crud off these old vintage parts better. Some of you have already found the KING of Blast Cabinets, TP Tools, so you know where to go to get parts for your cabinet. For those of you who haven't been to TPTools.com that is the best Tip of the Week I can give you.

Some of us who have been around awhile have gone through some model changes and TP Tools has the upgrades for you. The Vac-35 has given way to the Vac-40. Good news is, they make a conversion bracket for the HEPA filter that bolts right in to the old housing. This new bracket will save you money because without a secondary HEPA filter, you have probably already changed out the Vac Motor a few times. It is nice having a quiet, efficient Vac system, now all I need is a much bigger cabinet! What is nice about the way TP did this, if you find an old VAC-35 at a swap meet, they have all the parts to upgrade it available. Check out TPTools.com for other things related to the resto process too. As always, I do not solicit nor accept advertising income, so this, like everything else on this site is from the heart. Check out devestechnet.com/Home/Sandblasting for more on that subject. Seeya Next Week!
    Last edited by Deve; 04-10-2016, 08:27 AM.
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com
Working...
X