Conventional Wisdumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conventional Wisdumb

yellow-1950-chevy-truckonly.pngA daughter was cooking for a family get-together and she was in the kitchen, preparing the Ham. She learned everything she knows from her mom, so she took the ham and cut the back half of it off before putting it in the pan to cook. Since her mom was standing there, she asked, "Mom, why do we cut the ham in half before cooking?". Her mom simply replied " I don't know, I guess because that's how we have always done it. Let's ask Grandma." So, Grandma explains to the girls..."Because my pan back in the day was too small to fit the whole thing in!"

The point I am trying to make is that just because you have 1000 years experience in the automotive industry as an engineer, educator, whatever, doesn't mean you are not subject to learning yourself. Join us in the learning process, where we take NOTHING for granted and start each Think Tank project from scratch. A fair minded, smart individual will learn to appreciate this tact because it yields abstract ideas and solutions that would be skipped over had we taken anything for granted.
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com
Working...
X