Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

Does anyone know where to buy the correct size wheels to replace the originals on my 1st series 1955 3100?

You can get used and original ones from salvage yards or used parts dealers, but a better idea is to go to wheelsmith.net and get brand new ones that look like the originals and have the added benefit of compatibility with disc brakes. They are called The Smoothie and also can be equipped with wheelsmith's original style hubcaps. It's what I did on my yellow build. Be sure to get the correct ones for the lug pattern (5 or 6) that you have on your truck. I had 6 lug pattern so I went with 6 lug, but further, you have a choice between 15 or 16 inch wheels. I wanted a little lower truck so went with 15's. Lots of choices!
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

Thank you very much. I'm just starting to work on the truck I purchased 2 years ago. I found your website and purchased you book to help me along. Lots of very valuable information you can only get from experience. I'll keep you posted on my project. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X