Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the TechNet Members Gallery!

We encourage you to start a new topic that is all about YOU! You currently have a limit of 50 pictures per member. Use the expanded A in the top right to access the ability to include images in your post. If you just want a simple caption below each individual picture, use the camera icon in the upper left. It would be fun to see the different projects and completed trucks people own worldwide. It's easy, and your narrative would expand all of our horizons! Thanks!

By the way, you can even link to your page here, so sharing it with others is no problem at all. Just go out to the Members Gallery main listing, find yours and right click on your gallery and 'Copy Link Address', paste it somewhere where you can remember it, and there ya go!
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

Hello Deve , as an old sailor I will ask permission to come aboard as my first post
    Dan

Comment

Glad to have you here Dan. Let me know how I can help!
      Deve Krehbiel
      devestechnet.com
      forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

Deve! Thanks for the great source of info. I'm about 350 hours into the amateur frame off restoration of a 1949 carryall. Your tech articles are a gift from above! I will eventually figure out how to post a picture.

Comment

Thanks and we are happy to help!
          Deve Krehbiel
          devestechnet.com
          forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

Working...
          X