No announcement yet.

Looking for a Photo of wiring loom on firewall AND going down to the frame rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Photo of wiring loom on firewall AND going down to the frame rail

As the subject says- looking for a photos of wiring loom on firewall AND how it goes down to the frame rail. Trying to see how to route the wiring loom.
    I have found a lot of pictures of just the firewall with the loom, but I am looking for how the wiring loom is attached and is routed to the frame.

BTW, I just discovered this site. Wonderfully helpful. Thank you!

Jeff aka Haasman
    Last edited by Haasman; 04-14-2021, 09:54 AM.

I do not have a good clear one. Once it goes through the metal clamp/loops (the three on the lower firewall) I do not have an original truck available to tell you exactly. Leave a little slack so the movement of the cab on the frame doesn't pull on the wires. I went directly from those clamps to the front of the master cylinder bracket and down the frame rail. I did use an original truck for it, but I cannot guarantee if the wiring was original. Sorry I can't be more help. Anyone who has an original truck that can snap a few pictures, please do.
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

Thanks Dave

-anyone with pictures of lower firewall & wiring loom?
      Last edited by Haasman; 04-20-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Here are some firewall wiring pictures. The beautiful yellow truck should be familiar to everyone.
        Haasman

Comment

Working...
        X