Ring and Pinion R&R 1953 3100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring and Pinion R&R 1953 3100

Hello Deve, just wanted to insert a little thanks for the most excellent info and blog on tech info you have assembled for this R&R. I appreciate your time spent to help fellow stovebolters in their endeavor to keep this old iron on the road. Props to you , Steve

Props to Dave. He was amazing during the entire documenting process. There is very little that I personally know about that procedure, I just had the desire to document it and Dave was patient enough to walk me through it. It's very rare that a person comes along that is as patient and as knowledgeable as Dave. I probably called him 6-8 times or more during that process and since it was my first time ever doing it, I was apprehensive and very nervous and he made it possible. Dave is really THE brains behind most of what you see on this site. I am very thankful as everyone who loves these trucks is too! Thanks once again Dave!
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

Thank you Deve for your kind words!
      I enjoy sharing my experience with others.
      Even though I have been retired a little over two years now, I feel all the knowledge and experience I have learned should be shared with others.
      Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, as my dad was a school teacher.
      Thanks again, Dave

Comment

This article has been updated to include further information on Shim Sets. Turns out the Dana 60 Carrier Shim Set works perfectly for this application. The part numbers and pertinent information is on the page here:
        http://devestechnet.com/Home/DifferentialOverhaul
        Deve Krehbiel
        devestechnet.com
        forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

Working...
        X