Tip of the Week (66) for January 1 - 7, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of the Week (66) for January 1 - 7, 2017

Happy New Year to everyone listening in! I think I am at the end of the weekly Tip of the Week idea. There is a lot of preparation to do this sort of thing. Pictures, explanations that make sense to others, etc. I am running out of topics since most of them are now covered, and the ones that are not covered concerning sheetmetal fitment, etc. I do not have enough experience with to competently write about. So, now is a good time to take a step back. As always, I am on the other end of the phone, I check here a few times a day, and am as accessible as I usually am. Keep checking back from time to time since I will put anything new here first. Again, enjoy a really special upcoming year and let us all hope for the best!
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

Say it ain't so! How about at least a tip of the month? I look forward to every one of them. Thanks for all you do, Deve. And Happy New Year to you!

Comment

• DBCooper
      DBCooper commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! I can use a tip every DAY. At least I find tips constantly bouncing around the site. A tip on how to launch a drone from the bed of an old truck is in the works!
Working...
X