Lumaiii.com and the Aurora/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumaiii.com and the Aurora/2

A good idea when trying to learn how to do a competent paint job on your precious truck is to watch as many videos on the subject as you can. Many new methods and ideas come to mind. One thing I have had problems with is being able to see good enough to do a really good job. With my glasses I have 20/20, but I find myself needing to hold a shop light in one hand, and the paint gun in the other so I can prevent runs and sags before they happen. It works fine, but its ridiculous to have both hands busy doing different things. Enter the Aurora/2 from Lumaiii.com. It is a lighting system that attaches to your paint gun so you can just have the light on the gun. What a concept! I find it amazing this sort of thing is not already mainstay. For $200, you can get a rechargeable light system for your paint gun and end the misery. Its not pricey when you consider the damage you can do without it and the stupendously ridiculous cost of paint these days!

Now all we need is someone to GET the idiocy of the current paint can. I mean, hello? Why hasnt someone come up with a lip on the can that doesnt fill up with paint and make it so you have to clean the edge of the can using upteen paper towels so the lid closes properly? Maybe I am just getting old and cranky?
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com
Working...
X