Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deve's Products Testimonials/Reviews - Please tell it like it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deve's Products Testimonials/Reviews - Please tell it like it is!

Every Invoice everyone receives when purchasing something from us has a statement that says;

Please let us know how you feel about our products, feedback is critical to our success. I am not just whistling Dixie folks.. no news isn't always good news. Being a small business owner most of my adult life, this is a very real and present danger to any endeavor like this. Please leave me some feedback below. I am mostly interested in:

1) How can I improve your experience?
    2) Was everything packaged to your satisfaction?
    3) How was the install and how can my instructions be improved on?
    4) Would you recommend the product to a friend?

Letting me know what I can do better "Pays it Forward" to the next person who orders the same product. Thanks you for taking the time!
    Last edited by Deve; 12-30-2015, 04:35 PM.
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

An old friend of mine for years through the old-chevy-trucks Yahoo Groups list, Bill Hanlon ordered my HEI Kit and was kind enough to review it. Anyone who knows Bill, knows he doesn't soft sell anything. Bill is a very honorable guy and everyone who knows him, knows it. The review can be found here:

http://talk.classicparts.com/threads...m-bilbo.22233/
    Deve Krehbiel
    devestechnet.com
    forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

BTW, this is also the place to brag about how you did it yourself using the free instructions!
      Deve Krehbiel
      devestechnet.com
      forums.devestechnet.com

Comment

The spin on oil filter kit is well thought out with everything needed. Deve answered all questions I had about full flow vs. bypass filtration. I got the pcv kit as well and everything arrived in perfect condition. The pre-bent tube is just right and will make for a cleaner look than just a rubber hose. The engine casting information was helpful also since my '52 has a '58 235. No more jumping from site to site HOPING they know the Chevy 235 and AD trucks!
        Terry Cooper
        Reno, Nevada

Comment

Wanted to write up a testimonial about the Critical Information System I have purchased from Deve. If you can see the photo I have uploaded, you can see the panel mounted under dash, left side of steering column. Painted semi-gloss black, and against black carpet or mat, it almost disappears. This photo was taken during a 3-day car show. Lots of conversations and questions about the truck, not one person said "What's that?". The "system" is housed in a neat little aluminum box that mounts up on the left kick panel, where it is not seen. Important to me because any time I vary from stock for safety purposes (i.e.seatbelts, LED, wheels, etc.) I hope it is not glaring. As for function, this is not a testimony to how it saved my butt from a sudden oil leak or overheat, and hopefully I will not have to write that testimony. But I can testify to how much money I have spent having my engine rebuilt, and to the comfort I get knowing that in addition to my functioning stock gauges, I have redundant sensors to tell me of an impending catastrophic event by receiving a visual light signal and an audible sound. And I appreciate it every time I turn the key to my truck, as it tells me whether my alternator is functioning.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	MikesPic.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	2250

Hats off to Deve for making this unglaring upgrade, developing all the circuitry, and making all the wiring as failsafe as possible. I restored my truck to drive and use, I drive it to work and run errands every chance I get. It is my favorite ride, of all I own or have owned, and I appreciate the security I get from this invention. It gets a real thumbs up from me.
          Last edited by Deve; 12-29-2016, 08:25 PM. Reason: Added Pic for Mike!

Comment

REAL peace of mind creation. When I convert to 12v it will be a must for me. Deve rebuilt my Rochester and it's never run better! I installed the pcv and spin on filter kits. No better site for the AD truck owner.

Comment

Working...
            X